You must be a current member of the SCC to have your images published.
Please read carefully: THE NAMING RULES HAVE RECENTLY CHANGED.
1. File Naming: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS OUR RULES HAVE CHANGED:
Your file name on each image should be modeled after this:
Category means Color, Monochrome or Field Trip.
Position means 1st, 2nd, 3rd place or Honorable Mention
Your first initial, last name.jpg
Here are some examples:
Please do not include any names or numbers that come directly from your camera such as IMG_3345.jpg
2. Sizing: Please make your photo submissions about 1024 pixels on the longest side – tall or wide, at 72 pixels per inch (ppi).
3. Quality: Save your images as .jpg files using the highest quality settings. In Photoshop, 12 quality. In Irfanview, 100 quality.
4. No Copyright, Embedded Name or Time Stamps: Your submissions will only be used within the SCC website and as small printed pictures. Your name will accompany your picture. We ask that you not embellish your pictures with copyrights, Names or time stamps as this will make them unprintable.
5. You can upload one or several images at a time: More than one image can be uploaded at one time. Just click on the browse… button and select one image from your computer. Then click on the browse… button again and select another image from your computer and repeat. Then answer the math security question and click Submit.
If you have any questions please direct them to the Stella Spyrou, our publicity manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org